NUBURU® Inc. brought our first lasers to market in 2017. Since then, the NUBURU blue wavelength, high-brightness design has proven to be a superior materials processing tool for many metal fabrication, manufacturing, and 3D printing applications. NUBURU second-generation lasers are already expanding their presence in the growing $4 billion laser materials processing market.
We’re looking for talented individuals to maintain and accelerate our pace of innovation, and establish NUBURU as the preeminent solution for applications in energy storage, e-mobility, and consumer electronics fabrication. If you’re prepared to be an active contributor in our dynamic, team-focused startup environment, join our team. We offer excellent benefits, along with the satisfaction of contributing to the development of our game-changing technology.
Please send your letter of interest and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek a Laser Technician with experience in the assembly of a high tolerance, complex opto-mechanical products which have achieved medium to high volume shipment levels.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for ensuring production assembly and test requirements for direct diode laser systems are performed to schedule to meet the production schedule. Task may include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Production Supervisor/Lead and other team leads to manage and prioritize Job Order assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met.
- Ensure that documented Work Instructions & SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) are followed and meet all quality requirements.
- Escalate issues or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Production Management and Manufacturing Engineering
- Adhere to all Cleanroom Protocol and safety procedures.
- Identify and support continuous improvement efforts.
- Assist with the implementing and sustaining lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
- Follow policies and procedures as detailed in NUBURU’s Quality System documentation.
- Participate in daily SOS/EOS meetings and communicate updates per established format.
- Coordinates tool calibration and works with Mfg. Engineering on equipment calibration.
- Participates in Safety Audits and related events.
- Participate in team 8D problem solving sessions.
Specific Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in Optics or Lasers and extensive background in lasers, fiber optics, and optical systems
- The candidate will have experience with opto-mechanical assembly and laser alignment.
- One to three years’ experience in manufacturing of two or more of the following areas are preferred: high power fiber-coupled diode lasers, diode pumped solid-state lasers, semiconductor lasers, laser-based optical subsystems, laser stabilization, high-power lasers, and optics.
- Experience with machine tools, electromechanical assembly troubleshooting is desirable.
- Start-up experience is an asset.
- Ability to work unsupervised and effectively in a team environment.
- Good time management, organizational skills, written and verbal communications skills.
Please send you resume and contact information to: email@example.com